Shoebox style floodlights are ideal for areas where light spill must be closely contained. It might be car parks, tennis courts, or a similar application where a precise level of light is essential but where complying with ordinances or just being a good neighbour is just as necessary.
Our range is focussed on performance and flexibility with power options from 120W right through to 400W, delivering luminous flux up to 50,000 lumens. LPA Shoebox floodlights are designed for post top mount and are manufactured from powder coated die-cast aluminium with an ingress protection rating of IP65.
Applications: External security lighting, loading bays, parking and hardstands, recreation and sporting arenas.
- Light output, up to 46,700Lm
- Efficacy (up to 126Lm/W) delivering superior energy efficiency
- Ideal for all industrial and commercial floodlights applications
- Life time 100,000 hours (L70)
- Colour rendering exceeds CRI:80
- Beam Angle: 80×150°
- Standard CCT 5000K
- Multiple mounting options
- Post top mount with 150° adjustment
- Low glare and controlled spill
- Available colours black and silver
- Dimming available on request
- Direct connection
- Five Year Warranty
Dimensions 444x360x103.5mm / 564x360x103.5mm / 684x360x103.5mm
||System Power||CCT||Beam Angle|
|>80||MEAN WELL||Aluminium||220-240VAC||BK / SIL||0-10V / DALI|
Contact us for further information on this product.