Reporting to the Project Manager, this person will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of the lighting requirements for our clients’ projects, working closely with the Sales and Design teams, delivering single-site projects, as well as multi-site rollouts across multiple sectors, in the UK & EMEA.
This exciting opportunity will suit a proactive and organised team player, comfortable working internally with colleagues and externally with clients and suppliers across Europe, Middle East & Africa.
The candidate will be able to take an approved concept from quotation to delivery, and everything in between.
Your duties will include a wide range of items including but not limited to:
- Handling a complete portfolio of clients, becoming the first point of contact for this client group across the UK and EMEA region
- Manage major projects from Sales & Design handover
- Support the Sales team with client interactions, quotations, stock information etc
- Manage the process flow of opportunities through the design, quotation and delivery phases ensuring all documents are submitted on time
- Manage stock levels and product procurement to ensure orders can be met on time
- Handle all freight forwarding and customs documentation requirements for goods, both inbound and outbound in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure all client records are fully up-to-date and maintained in Netsuite at all times
- Ensure Client specifications are kept up to date
- Attend site/client meetings as required