Matric Modular Lines of Light
Lightnet’s Matric Suspended Profile
The sleek design paired with a range of accessories makes the Matric Suspended profile the perfect selection for custom profile creations.
The Matric 55mm profile is designed to create simple straight lines, connected straight lines shapes or polygonal shapes. Available in direct only or direct-indirect light distribution with microprismatic screen and satin louver with optimized glare limitation especially for office purposes.
- Light channel made of aluminium profile with 55mm profile width
- Precise length production according to specifications possible.
- Surface natural anodised or white, graphite, black, champagne or copper coated. Further surface options or RAL of your choice.
- Opal diffuser made of acrylic glass for general lighting or wall washer for homogeneous vertical illuminance.
- Microprismatic and satin louver with optimised glare limitation.
- Driver integrated into luminaire housing, optionally separately switchable or together dimmable (1-10V, DALI, Touch-Dim, Casambi).
- Colour temperatures 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 6500K.
- Binning initial < MacAdam 3.
- Colour rendering CRI>80 or CRI>90.
- Height-adjustable Y-cord suspension with transparent power supply cable.
On request: Integration of emergency lighting components, sensor technology as well as many other options.
LPA is proud to be the exclusive supplier of Lightnet luminaires in Australia.