Ringo Star Cluster-P5
Infinite band of light by Lightnet
Ringo Star Cluster is a modular lighting system consisting of seven light elements: 1/6th, 2/6th, 3/6th, 4/6th and 5/6th circle, including X and Y modules. These can be combined with each other by special connectors. This opens the world to unending combinations, each with a diameter of 1m. In addition, Ringo Star Cluster is compatible with all Liquid Line modules so that the arranged ring structures can also be linked with lines, arcs and waves. This makes it possible, for example, to connect a suspended Ringo Star Cluster structure to a wall installation of light lines via the Liquid Line Wave. If desired, the hollow bodies enclosed
by the rings can be filled with acoustic elements of green forest moss or graphite-colored, velvet acoustic fleece.
- LED pendant light system with both direct-indirect or direct only lighting.
- Opal diffuser for general lighting applications with enhanced light transmission and perfectly uniform lighting.
- Powder-coated aluminium-profile luminary.
- Extensive range of additional high-quality finishes and colours.
- LEDs switched on/off or dimmed with 1-10V, DALI, Touch-Dim or Bluetooth.
- Standard LED colour temperature range of 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 6500K.
- Colour rendering CRI>80, optional CRI>90.
A vast range of designs when combining linear segments with bend segments. Overall with the combination of the Liquid Line segments, any customization is possible.
Contact us for further information on this product.