At LPA, we are constantly on the lookout to find the best talent globally and take pride in our ability to attract and retain a diverse workforce. We aim to be an employer of choice, working with our people to help them create long term careers.
Open roles are shown below.
Sales Support – NSW, Australia
We are looking for a qualified Sales Support to join our commercial team in our Sydney office, based in Alexandria. Ideally the candidate would have minimum 5 years lighting experience with commercial product knowledge and a proven record of working with larger contractors, builders & engineers.
- Work closely with sales staff on open orders and quotes in NetSuite
- Create leads, prospects, and quotes
- Follow-up with purchasing on estimated ship dates
- Follow-up with assembly on build
- Notify customers of all changes in ETA immediately
- Follow-up with customer service on open orders
- Follow-up on pending estimates/layouts
- Work with Project Managers and Sales Staff on alternative packages, sourcing additional products to complete proposals
- Answer incoming calls and emails via website interactions and customer service inquiries sent to inside sales
- Project Management Experience within the lighting sector
- Understand reading construction and schematic drawings
- Should be articulate and able to interact well with clients both via phone and in a face to face meeting situation
- Works well within a team and can take direction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid administrative capabilities; accurate, strong attention to detail, and data entry skills
- Strong communicator with customer service attitude; team player, self-starter with sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel
Preferred Job Requirements
- Five (5) years of progressive lighting experience.
- Experience with CRM software and principles.
- Commercial lighting product knowledge
- Proven record of working with large contractors, builders and engineers
Business Development Manager – Melbourne, Victoria
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company in lighting projects. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing a new sales pipeline and account management.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Monitor sales pipeline using our internal system
- Manage end to end sales process with internal teams including warehouse and project teams
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ prior lighting industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
For further information regarding a career at LPA Lighting and Energy Solutions please contact us on +61 38416 1500.